Jitish Kallat, Anger at the Speed of Fright (2010), acrylic and resin hand-painted figures.
Producing a riot scene though these miniature and individualized figures, Kallat’s piece evokes recent communal violence in urban India to explore questions of plurality, violence, and scale.
- contemporarypakistaniart likes this
- plotwillbeshot reblogged this from contemporarydesiart and added:
- dignified-and-old reblogged this from feu-follet
- feu-follet reblogged this from jeevermadness
- contemporarydesiart reblogged this from jeevermadness
- thefile likes this
- my-ahh likes this
- jeevermadness posted this